The last 5 days we have:
- Experienced a cool change. When I say “cool” I mean, its fresh in the mornings until 7:30 when it gets warm and then pretty hot again.
- Adopted a dog! She followed Little Boy and I home from the Roadhouse one day. Husband said we couldn’t keep her and she left that night. We were pleasantly greeted with her presence again today around lunch time when she shared some undercooked zucchini slice. Lucky dog!
- Drove to Kununurra. Little Boy and I spent the day grocery shopping and popped into the markets to eat frozen mango. It was unfortunately stressful but so nice to get out for the day.
- Planted watermelon and zucchini seeds! The soil is pretty rocky but i’ve managed to turn over two little plots in two days. Hopefully I can do some more tomorrow before 8am when its just too hot and the flies have me yelling abuse. I still have cherry tomatoes and snow peas to plant.
- Aced NRL football tipping so much so that Husband lost a bet and vowed to make me breakfast in bed whilst looking after Little Boy in the mornings for the next week. Bliss!