It feels like a long time since we were in Darwin, but thankfully only a few more weeks until we’re headed to Sydney for Hillsong Conference. I don’t have any photos for this blog as Husband has most on his phone. I’ll put some photos up in the next couple of days.
Since we’ve been back:
- We experienced the Warmun Rodeo. We stood behind Grandpa J and got his take on the horses and bulls. Husband and I made running commentaries on what the participants would be thinking before jumping on an angry bull. We could be comedians.
- I taught myself to crochet bed socks/slippers. I had a little trouble at first with reading the pattern and somehow turned the ladies size 8 into a baby’s size 5.
- Little Boy and I went for our first helicopter flight for the season. He loved every minute of it, even sat still for all 45 minutes (which is a rare thing for a 20 month old).
- We’ve been at the Early Learning Centre most days which would explain why Little Boy woke up with a fever this morning. With the amount of snot shared around it was only a matter of time.
- Husband has had the privilege of flying the Jetranger for the last few days. It wasn’t the busiest weekend but he still got a good amount of flight time in. I admire his grateful attitude for every flight he gets in any helicopter. Pilot M will be flying in the R44 later on today along with our groceries (yay!).
- Belly Baby has been wriggling around furiously inside my tummy which makes it easier to picture the tiny person inside.
I’ve seen on the news its pretty chilly back home! I’m not making anyone jealous in saying its still above 30 degrees here every day. Even night time doesn’t get “cold”, only “cool” The flies are still rampant. I think we’re in for a rude shock when we hit Sydney in the peak of winter!